Skip to content
- Watch costumed Actors offer scenes from “A Christmas Carol” as street theater.
- Admire the Wheelmen as they pedal by on their antique bicycles.
- Enjoy the magical talents of Minstrel Jerry Brown, and his monkey, Django.
- Sing along with strolling Carolers of all ages and merry Musicians who will keep spirits bright all day with bagpipes, brass bands, accordions, fiddles and a hand bell ensemble.
- Clip clop in a horse-drawn Carriage past some of Chestertown’s oldest homes.
- Book your seat at the Garfield Center for “Miracle on 34th Street” and enjoy a glimpse into the 20th century and a shopping phenomenon called “the department store.”
- Visit Santa on Saturday, 11 – 1 in Fountain Park
Schedule of Events