BECOME A VENDOR on LONDON ROW
You can be a part of the best holiday tradition in Chestertown! Protected under a heated tent, your wares will be seen by hundreds of visitors to our town—looking for holiday gifts and Victorian memorabilia.
Saturday, December 7, from 10 am – 4 pm: featuring food, gift and clothing vendors whose products are in keeping with the Victorian era, Charles Dickens, and/or hand-crafted holiday giving, including:
• Traditional British and Victorian-themed foods
• Clothing and gifts made from natural fibers and materials
• Literary themed items related to Dickens or mid-19th century literary figures
• Hand-made gifts (soaps, candles, era-appropriate fashion accessories, etc.)
• Traditional holiday greenery and decorations
We ask vendors to dress in Victorian-era attire to contribute to the atmosphere of the event.
$60. for each “Stall” under a large tent in London Row.
Each stall space will be approximately 7 x 10 and includes: 1 table, burlap table cover, and 2 chairs. Additional spaces are also available at $60. each. Vendor is responsible for display equipment. There is no electricity provided.
There are limited spaces for vendors. Please respond before
November 1, so that you can be included in our advertising.
Download the pdf below for the application form and rules and regulations. In addition, “How to Look Like the Dickens” will give you some ideas for costuming.
Vendor form application will be uploaded soon. Please check back.